Everyone needs a primary-care doctor.
At River City Health Services, we make it easy.
Having a relationship with a trusted medical provider is important for preventing disease and managing health problems. By having a regular doctor, you’ll always know exactly where to turn when any health issues arise.
River City Health Services provides primary care for teens and adults of all ages. Practice owners Dr. Peter Urda and Ginny Brilliant, ARNP, both have over 20 years of experience in family and primary care. We offer the latest medical care in a comfortable, modern environment with conveniences that make it easier to see the doctor; like same-day appointments for illnesses and injuries. Our primary-care services include:
- Annual checkups with age-appropriate health screenings, including blood sugar & cholesterol checks, colonoscopy, mammograms & other tests as needed.
- Management of high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid disease, heart disease & others. If you need advanced care for a chronic condition, you’ll be glad to know that we work closely with many of the best specialists in the Louisville area. We will refer you & stay involved to make sure you’re getting the care you need.
- Well-woman care, with annual exams, Pap tests & birth control.
- Tetanus shots & other vaccines for older children & adults.
- Physicals – sports, executive & pre-employment & for immigration requirements.
- Treatment of colds, flus, infections & most other illnesses.
- Treatment of cuts, skin abrasions & other minor injuries.
- Care for back pain & other muscle or joint problems.
- In-office testing, including X-ray & lab services.
- Help for quitting smoking & weight management, plus more services to improve your health.
Call to schedule your appointment today: (502) 375-3242